This mixed vegetable raita is a popular condiment served with almost every Indian meal as a dip especially during summers. This is a no cook, easy recipe make with curd or yoghurt, carrots, cucumber, onions, tomatoes and any other vegetables of your choice.
- Carrots -50g finely chopped
- Cucumber-100g finely chopped
- Onion- 50g finely chopped
- Tomatoes -100g deseeded and finely chopped
- Coriander leaves -20g finely chopped
- Green chili-1 pc.finely chopped
- Roasted cumin seed powder-10g
- Red chili powder -1/2 tsp
- Rock salt-1/2 tsp.
- Sugar-1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Whisk curd.
- Add sugar, roasted cumin seed powder, salt, rock salt and chili powder.
- Add chopped vegetables to it.
- Adjust the consistency by adding some water if required.
- Mix well. Serve chilled
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 85 kcal
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 84 g
- Protein: 5.5g