Experience the magic of Thai cuisine without compromising on your health goals. This Thai Chicken Curry is a lean and nourishing delight, bursting with the authentic taste.
- 100g – diced Chicken (preferably boneless),
- 50 ml Coconut Milk,
- 1/4 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste,
- 1/2 cup -Tomato puree,
- 1/4 tsp – red chilly powder,
- Oil -1/2 tsp, Salt to taste,
- 1/2 – Onions,
- 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder,
- 1 peeled Garlic Cloves,
- 1/2 Dried red chillies,
- 1 tsp – Lemon juice,
- Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Marinate chicken with corn flour, ginger -garlic paste, salt and lemon juice. Prepare the tomato puree
- In a wok, heat oil and add the chicken marinade and the yellow paste. Cook until oil starts separating, then add the coconut gravy and chopped coriander leaves,cook until done
- For yellow paste:
- In a mixer grind onions, turmeric, dried red chillies and garlic to a fine paste.
- In a pan take coconut milk and to it add tomato puree. Cook until it forms a fairly thick gravy and keep aside.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 234 kcal
- Fat: 12.6 gm
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 gm
- Protein: 45 gm
Keywords: healthy recipe , High protein recipe, Thai chicken curry