Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables, and sandwiches may be toasted or untoasted. The main ingredients are a spicy green chutney spread, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, and a spicy potato filling made with chat masala or a similar spice mix. Other ingredients sometimes included are cooked beetroot and cheese. The sandwich is a popular student lunch.
- 2 bread slices (toasted)
- Mustard sauce to spread on bread slice
- Vegetables of your choice (slices)
- Thin Cottage cheese slice (optional) – 1
- Slightly spread mustard sauce on 1 slice of bread.
- Place the veggies of your choice on the bread slice.
- Place them in an electric griller and grill the sandwich until golden. …
- Cut vegetable grilled sandwich to half and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250 - 270 KCAL
- Fat: 14 - 18 GM
- Carbohydrates: 50 - 65 GM
- Protein: 10 - 15 GM