Here’s how to make one of the best and tastiest sauteed vegetables which are flavour packed, crisp and colourful! This rainbow coloured recipe is also enhanced with vegan protein such as the Tofu or one can even add any other source of protein like Paneer to enhance the nutritive value as well as the taste.
- Bell peppers(mix of red green and yellow)(cut small squares): 200g
- Broccoli small florets: 100g blanched
- Mushrooms : 100g thick slices
- French beans-100g 1” pieces, blanched
- Tofu or Cottage cheese cubes: 200g
- Corn: 50g
- Onion : 30g thinly sliced, 1 medium size
- Garlic: 5-6 cloves finely chopped
- Green/Red Chili: 1pc Finely chopped
- White sesame seeds: 1tbsp roasted
- Cooking oil: 1-2tbsp
- Salt and black pepper crushed: to taste
- Oregano : 1-2tsp dried
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add garlic and chili, sauté. Add broccoli, french beans, corn and again sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Tofu or cottage cheese and sauté for another 1-2minutes.
- Add salt, freshly crushed black pepper and oregano.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 241Kcal
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 15.5g