These Paneer toasties are a great tea time snack or even a Breakfast/Dinner option coupled with a warm bowl of soup of a fresh bowl of salad. It is a simple and ideal recipe that can be prepare with a few ingredients available already in your kitchen.
- Paneer – 40g crumbled
- Semolina (suji)- 1 tbsp (Slightly roasted)
- Onion-1/2 finely chopped
- Tomato(de seeded) -1/2 finely chopped
- Wheat bread-2 slices(toasted)
- Black pepper-as per taste
- Salt-as per taste
- Curry leaves – 3-4
- Mustard seeds(brown)-1/4th tsp.
- Oil-1/2 tsp. (for greasing.)
- Mix the Crumbled paneer, semolina, salt
- Add onion, tomato and mix well.
- Sprinkle few drops of water to form the mixture.
- Spread the mixture carefully on the toasted bread slices.
- Sprinkle some mustard seeds over the mixture, pressing down gently with the help of a spatula.
- Heat ½ tsp oil, grease the nonstick pan. Add a slice of bread with the topping side down.
- Cook until it turns golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 150 - 180 KCAL
- Fat: 10 - 12 gm
- Carbohydrates: 30 - 40 GM
- Protein: 12 - 14 gm