This mixed vegetables preparation with added Paneer is not only easy to prepare, but also has the goodness of vegetables and different flavours from the spices used which makes it an overall delectable nutritious dish.
Onion (freshly chopped) – 1 medium
Mushrooms – 6 – 8 (sliced)
French beans – 4 – 6 (chopped)
Green capsicum – ¼ (chopped)
Yellow bell pepper – ¼ (chopped)
Tomato (deseeded) – ¼ (chopped)
Cauliflower florets – 2-3
Paneer – 100 gms
Carrot – ½ (chopped)
Green peas (boiled) – ½ cup
Salt – to taste
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Tandoori Masala – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
1) Take a heavy bottomed kadhai. Add oil and heat it. Add cumin seeds and sauté for a minute.
2) Add chopped onions and stir well. Sauté till transparent. Add salt and mix well.
3) Add all the above listed chopped vegetables to the sautéed onion and cover it with a lid. Cook for 4-5 minutes on low medium heat stirring occasionally.
4) Add boiled peas and mix well. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
5) Add seasonings: Turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tandoori masala. Mix well.
6) Add chopped deseeded tomato to the pan and mix it well. Cover and cook on low medium heat.
7) Add paneer cubes to the vegetables and mix well. Cover and cook on low medium heat.
8) Add freshly chopped coriander leaves on top. Serve hot and garnish with chopped ginger on the top.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 65 - 75 KCAL
- Fat: 5 - 7 GM
- Carbohydrates: 15 - 20 GM
- Protein: 4 - 6 GM