Lemon chicken is a tasty and a healthy food, that’s loved by people all across the world. It can be used as a side dish for both lunch and dinner. As it is prepared with few ingredients, it’s very easy to cook too.
- Chicken (Boneless):100g
- Gram flour:1 tbsp./15g
- Whole wheat flour: 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper:1 tbsp.
- Chili Flakes:1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce:1tsp.
- Garlic chopped:1 tbsp.
- Sesame seeds:1/2 tbsp.
- Lemon:1 whole
- Green chili:2 no
- Spring onion:1 tbsp. (chopped)
- Oil:1 tbsp.
- Cut the boneless chicken into small pieces.
- Put the chicken pieces in a bowl and mix them with 1 tbsp wheat flour, 1 tbsp gram flour, ½ tsp black pepper powder and salt. Marinate them for 15 minutes.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil into a pan and shallow fry the marinated chicken pieces, and keep them aside after frying.
- Put ½ tbsp oil into the same pan and stir fry chopped garlic in it. Then add 1 cup of water.
- As the waters starts to boil, put red chili flakes, salt, black pepper powder and soya sauce and mix them well.
- Add chicken pieces into the mix and cook for five minutes
- Put honey, lemon juice, and roasted sesame seed one by one into the pan and mix well.
- Put chopped spring onion in it and keep the lid of the pan covered for five minutes.
- Serve hot
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 210 Kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: Lemon Sesame chicken