Dosa is a very popular South Indian food. Chana Dal Dosa is a variety of the regular Dosa we eat. It is primarily eaten during breakfast. Chana Dal Dosa is a pure combination of health and taste. It combines cereal protein and pulse protein to improve the overall quality of protein that goes in our body. Chana Dal Dosa can be served with Sambar and Chutney.
- Rice : 1/2 cup
- Chana dal: ¼ cup
- Urad dal: 1 tbsp.
- Fenugreek seeds: 1/4th
- Green chilli: 1-2 nos.
- Salt as per taste
- Soak rice, urad dal , chana dal and fenugreek seeds in water for 4-5 hours
- Then put rice, urad dal, chana dal and fenugreek seeds in a mixer-grinder. Add water and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the batter into a deep bowl and mix well. Cover the lid and keep aside to ferment in a warm place for 10-12 hours.
- Once fermented, add 2 tbsp of water and salt. Mix well to make a smooth dosa batter.
- Heat a non –stick tava in high flame then sprinkle little water on tava and wipe it off
- Pour a ladleful of batter on it and spread it in a circular motion.
- Smear a little oil over it and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns golden brown and crisp
- Serve with sambhar and chutney
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 126Kcal
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 6g