Paneer tikka is a healthy, delicious and easy to make recipe that can be consumed as a snack or main course. It can be made with minimal oil. Since it is a grilled food its healthy and suitable for weight loss too. It can be served without any sides but it tastes best when served with homemade chutneys, dips, raita and onion salad.
- Paneer -200 Gram
- Red Bell pepper-1/2
- Green bell pepper- 1/2
- Onion- 1 medium size
- Curd- 200 gram
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- Ajwain powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder-1 tsp
- Chaat masala- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1/2 tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Cut paneer in 2” square shape.
- Cut onion, capsicum in square shape
- In a large Bowl, Take curd and whisk it till it becomes smooth.
- Add ginger garlic paste and all the spices and powder
- Mix it well.
- Add vegetables and paneer into the marinate.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours
- Skewer the vegetables and paneer alternately on skewers.
- Bake paneer tikka for 15-20 minutes at 240 degree.
- Serve it with coriander or mint chutney.
More vegetables can be added like mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli while marination. We can make different variety of paneer tikka by adding coriander chutney to the marination mix.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: Vegetarian snack, Healthy Snack, High protein, Vegetarian Dinner option,