Delicious gluten free Oats banana pancakes are wholesome, heart friendly and nutritious breakfast choice for the whole family. Quick and easy to prepare dish, an great way to kickstart your day!!!
- Oats Flour: 1/2 cup
- Ripe banana small mashed: 1
- Milk: 50ml
- Cinnamon Powder: 1/4th tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whisk well to form a batter of a pouring consistency.
- Heat up a non stick tawa, add a ladle full of batter and spread a bit into a thick circle.
- Flip over and let it cook on other side.
- Serve hot
- You can make the batter a night before and refrigerate.
- For garnishing, you can use nuts or berries of your choice
- For egg lovers, you can use one whole egg and whisk it along with the batter
- Serving Size: 1- Makes 2 pancakes
- Fat: 7.4g
- Carbohydrates: 39.7g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 9.4g
Keywords: Gluten free, Oats, easy breakfast ideas, continental, pancakes