This hot and sour vegetable soup recipe is an easy recipe that can be served as an appetiser or started just before a main course meal. Its a nutritionally loaded, tangy and spicy soup that will leave you wanting for more. This soup can be made with vegetables of your choice.
– 1 Spring onions Thinly Sliced
– 2 French beans Thinly Sliced
– 1/4 Capsicum Thinly Sliced
– 1/4 cup Cabbage cut into cubes
– 2 mushrooms Thinly Sliced
-1/2 tbsp Ginger & garlic paste
-Salt as per taste
– Black pepper to taste
– 3 drops Soy sauce
– 1/4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
– 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
1) Take a pan. Add 1 tsp oil and heat it. Add ginger – garlic paste. Sauté for 1 minute.
2) Add all the chopped above listed vegetables in the pan and sauté it on low – medium heat. Stirring continuously.
3) Pour 1 glass vegetable stock to enhance its taste and fragrance. Bring to a boil. Add salt & pepper. Stir well.
4) Add vinegar, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and thin slices mushrooms to the boiling water. Mix well.
5) Serve hot. Garnish with the greens of the spring onions.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 75kcal
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 16g