Here is a healthy one pot meal recipe made with Dalia (broken wheat), lentils and vegetables. This recipe is low in fat, rich in iron, fibre and easily digestible since it has a porridge like consistency. It provides you with adequate energy needed for the rest of the day and also aids in weight management.
- Broken wheat dalia: 100g
- Mung daal : 50g soaked water for 20 minutes
- Water: 2 glass
- Salt to taste
- Ghee: 2tsp
- Heat pan and dry roast mung daal for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add dalia and roast again till it becomes golden brown.
- Add salt, 1tsp ghee and water and pressure cook till 3-4 whistle.
- Add remaining 1tsp ghee and mix well.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 300Kcal
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 13g