These easy baked yoghurt bread rolls are light and delicious. These can be a part of your weekend breakfast or even dinner options apart from being served as an evening snack option.
-2 slices bread fresh
-1 tsp mustard sauce – to spread
– 1 tbsp. – toned milk
-1/2tsp carom seeds (Ajwain)
– 1 tbsp. hung curd
– 1 tbsp. finely chopped red bell peppers deseeded or deseeded chopped tomato
– 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
– 1 tbsp. peas
– ½ green chili – deseeded & chopped
– 1/2tsp salt and black pepper
– 1/4tsp red chili flakes
1) Boil 1 cup water with ½ tsp salt
2) Mash peas with the hands.
3) Put the hung curd in a bowl. Add all other ingredients of the filling to the curd.
4) Cut the sides of slice, keep it flat on a rolling board. Press, applying gentle pressure with a rolling pin so that holes of the bread close.
5) Spread ½ tsp mustard on the slice.
6) Spread a layer of filling. Roll carefully. Seal end by applying some curd. Press well.
7) Brush milk on roll. Spread some carom seeds on a plate
8) At serving time, cover a wire rack of oven with foil. Grease foil lightly. Place the rolls. Grill for about 5 minutes till edges turn little golden. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: Serves 2
- Calories: 235kcal
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 90g
- Protein: 20g