Peanut butter, banana and honey rolls are one of the healthiest snack ideas that can be enjoyed both by kids and adults. It is perfect for a quick breakfast, lunch or afternoon bites which will surely boost energy and keep you full.
- 1 chapati/plain parantha/multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- Make a roti/parantha/whole wheat bread(flat it)
- Spread peanut butter on chapati/paranta
- Slice one banana and spread evenly over the flatbread.
- drizzle the honey on top and role it
- Cut in half
- Enjoy the snack
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 313 - 320
- Sugar: 18 - 20
- Protein: 16 - 18