PCOS/PCOD is a condition triggered by imbalance of hormones resulting in irregular periods, weight gain, insulin resistivity and difficulties in conceiving.
The suggested mode of treatment is:
Losing weight, managing lifestyle and thus helps improve your blood glucose levels and overall health conditions by building better eating habits with the right food choices, nutrition and exercise guidance. This program will also help to regularize periods and hence improving chance to conceive.
Duration: 3 months
Program consists of :
- One on one dietary consultation.
- Review of existing medical reports.
- Day wise customised diet plans for 3 weeks ( 21 days) at one go. Total 4 diet plans in 3 months.
- Bi-Weekly call to review and track progress and advise changes if any.
- 4 online workout sessions.
- Regular what’s app support to answer queries and guide during the program tenure.
- Regular weight update and tracking.
- Recipe support.
First Consultation: Consultation takes roughly around 45min, wherein after analysis of your body parameters, understanding your lifestyle- food habits and review of your existing health/ blood test reports; suitable diet plan is suggested for a month to follow. this will cost you Rs.2500. after 15 days one follow-up call will be done to take your updates.