PANEER TOASTIEShttp://foodnwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/4-1.png 356 280 Meenu Agarwal Meenu Agarwal http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/bdb23747b5a5189b08e145c038090460?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Energy – 305 - 312 KCAL Fat – 20 – 25 Gms CHO – 80 - 90 Gms Protein – 20 - 24 Gms
Write a review
- 40 Gms paneer – crumbled
- 1 tbsp. semolina (Suji)
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- ½ onion – very finely chopped
- ½ tomato – deseeded & finely chopped
- 2 wheat bread slices toasted
- Curry Leaves – 3-4
- ¼ tsp small brown mustard seeds (rai)
- ½ tsp oil – for greasing.
- Mix the semolina, salt & pepper with paneer.
- Add onion, tomato & curry leaves.
- Spread the mixture carefully on the toasted bread slices.
- Sprinkle some mustard seeds over the mixture, pressing down gently with the help of a spatula.
- Heat ½ tsp oil, grease the nonstick pan. Add a slice of bread with the topping side down.
- Cook until it turns golden brown & crisp. Cut each slice into half and serve hot.
By Meenu Agarwal
Food n Wellness http://foodnwellness.com/
- Posted In: