OATS CROQUETShttp://foodnwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/5.png 365 463 Meenu Agarwal Meenu Agarwal http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/bdb23747b5a5189b08e145c038090460?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Write a review
- 11/2 cup (150gms) Quacker Oats
- 2 tbsp. low fat yoghurt
- 2 potatoes – boiled & mashed
- ½ cup grated cauliflower
- ½ cup grated carrot
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp amchoor
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- Keep 1.2 cup oats aside for coating.
- Mix yoghurt with 1 cup oats. Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Make 8 balls of the above mixture.
- Flatten each ball & shape into hearts with the help of a cutter or any other shape. Do not flatten too much.
- Spread the remaining ½ cup oats on a plate. Put about ½ cup milk or water in a flat dish/bowl. Dip each croquet in milk for a second & immediately press both sides of each heart in oats. Press hearts with the palms to make the oats coat properly.
- Cook the croquets in a nonstick pan on low heat on both sides. If needed, just spoon 1-2 tsp milk on the heart instead of oil & fry both sides using a little milk till they turn golden.
- Energy –200 – 215 KCAL
- Fat –8 – 10 Gms
- CHO – 80 – 90 Gms
- Protein – 12 – 18 Gms
- Fibre – 15 – 20 Gms
Food n Wellness http://foodnwellness.com/
- Posted In: