BAKED YOGHURT BREAD ROLLShttp://foodnwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2.png 336 441 Meenu Agarwal Meenu Agarwal http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/bdb23747b5a5189b08e145c038090460?s=96&d=mm&r=g
BAKED YOGHURT BREAD ROLLS
Write a review
- 2 slices bread (fresh)
- 1 tsp mustard sauce – to spread
- 1 tbsp. – toned milk
- ½ tsp carom seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 tbsp. hung curd
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped red bell peppers deseeded or deseeded chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp. peas
- ½ green chili – deseeded & chopped
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- Boil 1 cup water with ½ tsp salt & 1 tsp sugar. Add peas. Boil till soft. Add broccoli & remove from fire. Strain after 5 minutes.
- Mash peas with the hands.
- Put the hung curd in a bowl. Add all other ingredients of the filling to the curd & mix. Keep aside.
- Cut the sides of slice, keep it flat on a rolling board. Press, applying gentle pressure with a rolling pin so that holes of the bread close.
- Spread ½ tsp mustard on the slice.
- Spread a layer of filling. Roll carefully. Seal end by applying some curd. Press well.
- Brush milk on roll. Spread some carom seeds on a plate & roll the bread over it. Gently cut each roll into 2 pcs.
- At serving time, cover a wire rack of oven with foil. Grease foil lightly. Place the rolls. Grill for about 5 minutes till edges turn little golden. Serve immediately.
- Energy – 225- 235 KCAL
- Fat – 7 – 10 Gms
- CHO – 80 – 90 Gms
- Protein – 18 - 22 Gms
By Meenu Agarwal
Food n Wellness http://foodnwellness.com/
- Posted In: